BRANDS: If you’d like to work with us, hire us as mystery shoppers, send us on a press trip, use us as spokespeople, sponsor a post or enter into a paid partnership agreement, please visit our Work With Us page and checkout our Media Kit!
Oh You Blog, That’s Cute!
The number one question we are asked as bloggers is “How do you make money at that?” The number two question is, “Is that a REAL job?” but that one will just get you the famous Cinful Cindy eye roll! The number three question is “How can I help Cinfully Simple be successful?” Awwww…
Feeling a Little TIPsy? We “knead” the Dough!
Have you seen our Tip Jar? It’s down at the bottom of every page and looks like this…
Though we are already legends in our own minds, Cinfully Simple hasn’t hit the big time just yet–The first lesson of blogging is that there is no shame in self-promotion. I once heard a motivational speaker say, “Girl! You better advertise yourself cuz’ ain’t no one else gonna do it for you!”
We like to think that we provide a service to you, our fans and fellow Cinners. Whether we’ve given you a great recipe, a laugh, provided you with a visual food porn love fest, a travel hint, or something else, we aim to please.
We appreciate your monetary kudos for a job well done, because well, blogging isn’t free. So, if money is the root of all evil, may we suggest you cleanse yourself here? Gracias!
SHARING is SEXY!
Often people ask how they can help us out on the blog. It’s a combo. Lots of followers on our social media pages are a BIG DEAL but spending time ON the Cinfully Simple Website is equally important! Because while we super duper appreciate all your ????????’s and ❤️’s and ⭐️’s, AND PLEASE KEEP EM’ COMING, all the ????’s in the world may not be enough for sponsors. They want to know that what we post on our website is being seen too!
DID YOU KNOW? You’re probably only seeing about 1/10th (or less) of what we publish on your social media pages–Frustrating, I know. Plus, brands/sponsors (the people who can actually pay us for what we do) like to know that people are looking at the Cinfully Simple Website as much if not more than our social media accounts; which means that Google is counting every hit and every page you visit and paying attention to how long you stay there. Google owns us. We accept that.
The How To’s to Helping
So if you really want to help a blogger out, heres the short list of things that you can do to help make Cinfully Simple sizzlin’ hot!
- SURF Cinfully Simple (the website). Scrolling, visiting pages, reading posts and recipes and then…
- SHARE those recipes and posts from our website to your own social media pages. We have lots of little social media icons all over the site that will help you do this quickly and easily! Just click on the icons! There are some on the top of the page, on the bottom of the page and some just to the right of your screen there–See them?
- JOIN our mailing list!
- COMMENT on our posts. We’ve been public speakers for over 20 years and it’s hard to talk to an empty room. Let us know you’re out there! Below each recipe and post is a place for comments.
- LIKE US, PIN US and FOLLOW US on social media. You can do this easily by checking out our social media feeds down at the bottom of the page.We are on: Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook,Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Yummly, Flickr and About.me. Plus visit our FUN page to see what’s happening RIGHT NOW!
- CONTACT US if there’s something you want to know or see!
For the record: You MAY tweet, re-tweet, Facebook, Pin, Instagram, Re-Gram and post away as long as you give us street cred (E.G. cite Cinfully Simple as your source); because though duplication is the best form of compliment, doing so without attribution is also illegal. Therefore, do not pass go, do not collect $200 cuz’ frankly, we’d prefer to be in the kitchen or on the beach somewhere instead of hunting you down. That said, ALL of the information on the site and that we share in Social Media including text, recipes, photos, intellectual property, etc. etc. is copyrighted and legally the property of Cinfully Simple, Inc. Amen.