Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cinfully Simple may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from April 17, 2014.
We and our Ad Partners are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies – Not the baked kind
Some of our advertisers occasionally serve you cookies. PLEASE BE AWARE WE DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER COOKIES PLACED BY ADVERTISERS. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Our Ad Partners use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps analyze data about web page traffic and make adjustments to the site to better meet customer needs. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help our Ad Partners to provide you with a better customer experience, by enabling us/them to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us or our Ad Partners access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share by other means.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website, but we understand. Your privacy comes first!
Information Our We and Our Ad Partners May Collect:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Our Ad Partners may require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better customer experience.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information & Opt Out
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Do not subscribe to our newsletter if you do not want us to have your name and/or email. We will not spam you or sell your information if you are on our subscriber list.
- Do not click on ANY ads in the content of our site if you do not want our Ad partners to collect anonymous data.
- Turn off Cookies in your browser if you do not want cookies served to you by our Ad Partners.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information you may change your mind at any time by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link in any of our newsletters.
- Please remember that we cannot make changes to your privacy preferences with our ad partners, you must go directly to them.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Gourmet Ads Opt Out
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy